because we care.
We, at VideoRunRun operate the website http://www.videorunrun.com. In the course of our business operations, we receive, collect, maintain, use and share personal data on prospects, customers and business partners. We are dealing with high concern about these informations, as we deeply value privacy and transparency.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
When we refer to “Users”, we mean visitors, customers who use our Services, or attendees to our Events.
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
For a better experience while using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you, including but – not limited – to your name, email, phone number, and company.
We usually collect data by responding to users who submit their informations with the intent to receive marketing ressources / notifications from our services.
The information that we collect will be used to contact you for
– demo requests relating to the VideoRunRun service,
– invitations to our business events,
– sending marketing material to the visitors of our website (ie creative audit, campaign audit, newsletter…),
– getting back to you, following a contact request,
– delivering information that, in some cases, is relevant to the user’s interests, such as product news, billing,…
Like many site operators we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). We use technology services (third party services such as Google Analytics) to understand our website users’needs better, to improve user experience in our website, to build and maintain our service thanks to user feedback.
Thus, when using the VideoRunRun website, we may register the URLs from where the users get to our website, computer’s Internet Protocol “IP” (captured and stored only in anonymized form), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We do not collect sensitive information (Personal Data of special categories).
We retain user’s Personal Data for 5 years if customers and 3 years otherwise (simple contact with us).
We will not sell, rent or give your Personal Data collected through the VideoRunRun website.
We may use the services of service providers, and may disclose personal information to them in the course of our use of their services. For example, we use the services of third-party hosting companies to host the operation of the website/application. This may involve the hosting of data, including personal information, on servers operated by those hosting companies.
We take care to use only service providers that we believe are reputable and able to live up to our and your expectations, including about the handling of confidential information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
We use 2 types of cookies.
For advertising purposes: we use these cookies to collect informations about your visit, the content you viewed, the links you followed… We may also share these data collected through cookies with advertising partners, meaning that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing on VideoRunRun website.
Be aware you can set your browser not to accept cookies.
– Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and then “Advanced”;
– Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”.
– Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer.
– Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files;
– Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”
– Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
UI/UX Designer & Front Dev
Arnaud Tournier firstname.lastname@example.org